Monday, May 11, 2009

More New Layouts to Share



Whew, has today been a busy day.

I got up, got my girls up for school, (for those of you who don't know me, I have two teenage girls), rushed my girls out the door for the bus (without breakfast....I know....Bad Mom), they were running extremely late, got myself ready, went grocery shopping, walked my dog, then came home and started on two one page layouts. Worked on them the rest of the day, youngest daughter came home from school and announced she had a spring choir concert tonight, (we just moved here 2 1/2 weeks ago, so I knew nothing about the choir concert.), fixed supper, went to the choir concert, came home and finished my layouts.

I was hoping to get these layouts listed on ebay tonight, but plans changed, and now they will be listed tomorrow, with whatever layouts I create tomorrow.

I will list these layouts as one page layouts, but I have made them coordinating so if someone would like to purchase both for a two page layout they may do so.

The first layout is called "Sun Kissed". I have designed and created a cute little hippo especially for this layout.


The second layout is called "Bathing Beauty" This layout also has a cute little hippo.

If interested in these layouts you will be able to find them on ebay tomorrow.

No comments:

#mmgiveaway Entry

  Good Morning. I am part of an amazing group on facebook called Vintage Gluebooks and Pages. They have a fun challenge going on which invo...