Sunday, September 9, 2012

Paper Shelter Challenge #80

Playing along again with the Paper Shelter.
Last week I finished my card a little too late and was unable to enter the challenge, so this week I am finishing my card earlier.

I decided today to make a fall card.
I am ready for fall temps, wearing my sweatshirts and long sleeve shirts.
Sitting on my back patio by the fire pit.

For my card I used the Autumn is Coming image from the Paper Shelter.
I used my Spectrum Noir markers to color this image.


Thanks so much for stopping by.

Found some other challenge this card would be perfect for, so I decided to enter it in these challenge too.
Digi Doodle Shop's Handmade Flower Challenge
Inky Impressions Challenge~Anything Goes 
Tuesday Alchemy~Anything Goes 
My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge~Anything Goes 
Papertake Weekly~Anything Goes 
Make it on Monday~Challenge

Photobucket

12 comments:

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Tricia, love the image, she is just adorable, fab colouring too.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Cards By MI said...

This is lovely Tricia. Love your fabby card. And one of my fave images have you used too.
Thanks for playing with us in our Tag challenge over at the Paper Shelter.
Love n hugs
Marie

Dilyana said...

Lovely card and great colouring :-) I also use Spectrum noir markers and I love them :-) Thanks for joining us at Inky impressions challenge and I hope to see you again :-)

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful card with lovely colors and sweet details! Thanks for joining us over at Tuesday Alchemy this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine

Loves Happy Hour said...

Great job!! Love the colors!!

Thanks so much for joining us this week on
Tuesday Alchemy.
Cheers!
Kelli
Loves Happy Hour

loz said...

Hi Tricia. Your card is Fantastic. Stopped by from MIM for a closer look. Loz

Julie said...

Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Challenges
Hugs,
Julie

Tonya said...

This is so adorable. Thank you for playing along with us for our anything goes challenge at Inky Impressions. Good luck. I hope you join us again soon.

Tonya ~ Inky DT Coord.

Denise said...

This is so pretty and such an adorable image.
Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges this week xx

Unknown said...

I'm so ready for fall too Tricia. Terrific card! Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning! Hugs

Andrea W said...

Fantastic card! I love the image and colours. I found you at Make It Monday.

mixamatoasties said...

Super card.

Saw your card over at MiM.

Susan x

Brontosaurus Dino Car

 Good evening. I made some time to craft tonight and created a card for the challenge over at  The Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog I mad...