Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Paper Shelter Challenge 79


I thought this week I would play along for the Paper Shelter Challenge.  My newest passion I have discovered is coloring digital/stamped images.  It's so relaxing to sit at my desk and color.  I have been eyeing the images from the Paper Shelter for some time, but since I was never really into stamps I would just look.  But last week I bought a few and have been playing around with them.
Here is my card for this week's challenge.



 For this card I  used  the "In the 20's" image.  I also used the scallop rectangle from LSHD. 
And to top it off I used an Action Wobble on my sentiment to make it wiggle.



Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to stop by on Thursday,  you'll have a chance to see another card I have created.
Photobucket

No comments:

#mmgiveaway Entry

  Good Morning. I am part of an amazing group on facebook called Vintage Gluebooks and Pages. They have a fun challenge going on which invo...