Thursday, October 18, 2012

Action Wobbles Thursday

Good Morning!!
Today is my day once again to wobble on the Action Wobbles Blog.
For today's post I'd like to show you this adorable birthday card I made using
a cute party hat paper piecing from
Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.
It is found in the Birthday Monkey Pattern set.
 



I placed my party hat paper piecing on a scalloped circle and added an action wobble behind the circle.
It makes a card so sweet when a wobble is added to it.
Anyone would LOVE to get a birthday card that wiggles.
If you have never worked with action wobbles before I encourage you to buy some and try them out.
You can purchase them HERE.
Thanks for stopping by.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous love the fab papers.xxx

D- said...

Love your card. The colors are perfect. TFS.
dmcardmaker (at AOL)

#mmgiveaway Entry

  Good Morning. I am part of an amazing group on facebook called Vintage Gluebooks and Pages. They have a fun challenge going on which invo...